Terms and Conditions
© 2016 This Week in Palestine
All rights reserved. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are TWiP copyrighted content and material and are protected by trademark rights, copyrights and other rights owned by TWiP or TWiP clients. All other intellectual property is the property of the respective intellectual property owners.
BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
- You may view, copy, print out, and use content gathered from this web site solely for your personal use, provided that (1) the content available from this web site is used for informational and noncommercial purposes only; (2) no text, graphics, or other content available from this web site is modified in any way; and (3) that no graphics available on this web site are used, copied, or distributed separate from accompanying text.
- TWiP owns and retains the copyrights in the materials found in the TWiP web sites and any documents issued by TWiP including content, text, pictures, graphics, catalogues, technical publications, manuals, maps and guides. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or republish, in any form, the architecture or the visual appearance of the TWiP web sites, any information found on the TWiP web sites including photographs published in the website or catalogues. No material from TWiP web sites or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by TWiP or affiliated companies may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Downloadable material is for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The use of any such content for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property of TWiP as expressly provided herein.
- This web site may include links to other web sites or resources including web sites of independent TWiP clients. We have no control over the content of Linked Web sites and you agree that, should you access a Linked Web site using a link from this web site, we are not responsible for the availability of the Linked Web sites, and are not liable in any way for the content of Linked Web sites, including (without limitation) any goods or services available from such Linked Web sites, other advertising or content on such Linked Web sites or the use that such Linked Web sites make of your personal information. Furthermore we will not be responsible for any offence, damage or loss caused by or connected to the use or reliance on such Linked Web sites or the content thereon.
- Reference to any product, service or other offering of any third party by name, trademark, and company name or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of TWiP. Any views expressed by third parties on this web site are solely the views of the third party and TWiP assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any statement which they have made. Should any user of this web page send feedback or data such as ideas, comments, suggestions, or questions regarding any TWiP issues or service or the content of this web site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and TWiP shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation.
- Further, TWiP shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to development of its content, logos and visual publications. If you desire confidential treatment of any ideas, articles, or techniques please write stating that clearly to email@example.com
- TWiP reserves the right to publish or not publish any material, ideas, images or text even if the initial idea was accepted by the publisher and/or the content editor. If the content editor and/or publisher perceive the content to be inappropriate they can cancel its order or space in the desired publication or this website at any time. Commissioned writers and photographers are not allowed to publish the material they submitted to TWiP elsewhere prior to publication and distribution by Turbo Design and if the commissioned writers do so will be notified and their submissions will be immediately withdrawn. TWiP takes its content rights very seriously.
- Access to this web site may be monitored from time to time. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of request may be logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this web site constitutes consent to such monitoring. This web site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunications, software, and third party vendor failures. TWiP cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime. TWiP is a Palestinian website and is subject to a lot of threat by hackers due to its political and social content. We take these events very seriously and preserve the right to respond legally or otherwise when necessary.
- Reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by TWiP on this web site but TWiP is not responsible for misprints, out of date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this web site, the web sites of any TWiP clients, or any other web site. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice. This web site and all information and related materials it contains are provided “as is.” TWiP makes no claims or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability or operation of this web site or the information and materials it contains.
We use the personal information
you provide us to:
- Provide you with personalized services and interactive communication.
- Do all the things necessary to administer those services.
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services.
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you.
- TWiP reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so. TWiP also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of TWiP or of any of the business or assets or shares of TWiP or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.